High in protein and flavor, this hearty salad is quick, easy and made with items you probably have on-hand.
- 1 lemon
- 1 15-oz. can cannellin beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 10-oz. can tuna packed in oil, undrained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 5 oz. arugula or mixed greens
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halves
- Remove 1 tsp. zest and squeeze 3 Tbsp. juice from the lemon. In a large bowl, combine lemon zest & juice, beans, tuna, and onion.
- Add arugula and tomatoes. Toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
Nutrition info per serving:
- 181 calories
- 4 grams fat
- 22 grams protein
- 2 grams sugar