Roasted Goat Cheese-Stuffed Portobellos
- 2 1/4 large portobello mushroom caps, stemmed and dark gills removed
- Cooking spray
- 3/8 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 6 tablespoons whole-wheat or gluten-free panko (Japanese breadcrumbs), divided
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 3/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 ounce thinly sliced prosciutto, torn into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Coat mushrooms with cooking spray; place, top sides down, on prepared pan. Top with 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Bake at 500°F for 4 minutes.
- Combine 3 tablespoons panko and oil in a small bowl. Combine remaining 3 tablespoons panko, chives, rind, juice, salt, and goat cheese in a bowl. Spoon 1/4 cup goat cheese mixture into each mushroom; top with panko mixture. Bake at 500°F for 3 minutes. Top with prosciutto and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Makes 2 servings
- CARBOHYDRATE 14.0g
- PROTEIN 13.0g
- SODIUM 488.0mg
- FAT 11.5g
- SUGARS 3.0g