Quick & Healthy Snack Ideas
Looking for some quick & healthy snack ideas?
- Dip apple slices into a spoonful of nut butter. Sprinkle with raisins and/or coconut.
- Dip a serving of whole-wheat pretzel rods in a spicy mustard.
- Top whole-wheat crackers with hummus and slices of cucumber, radish and other crunchy veggies.
- Top half of a small baked sweet potato with low-fat cottage cheese & cinnamon.
- Air-popped popcorn is yummy topped with your favorite seasonings — Mexican, Italian, curry, etc. Try herbs with a light dusting of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Feeling fancy? Top half of a mini bagel with an ounce of smoked salmon and add some dill & capers.
- Sprinkle dried unsweetened coconut on top of canned pineapple in its own juice – a great tropical getaway!
- Try a serving of turkey jerky with a side of grapes.