Paleo pancakes offer all the comfort of, well… regular pancakes, without any processed ingredients, sweeteners, grains or dairy. Using healthy ingredients, you can enjoy a cozy breakfast for those on a grain-free and/or dairy-free diet.
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- Coconut oil for pan
- Preheat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Place the bananas, eggs, coconut flour and 2 pinches of salt in the blender. Puree until smooth. The batter should be thick, but pourable. If it seems thin, add 1-2 more tablespoons of coconut flour.
- Brush the pan lightly with coconut oil. Pour in a 3-inch circle of batter. Shake the skillet gently to spread the batter into a 4-inch circle. Cook for 2-4 minutes until the bottom of the pancake is golden brown and the edges are firm.
- Flip gently with a flexible spatula, and continue cooking another 2-4 minute. If the bottoms turn dark, lower the heat a little.
- Top with fruit or a tad bit of low-sugar syrup of your choice, if you want.
Servings: 16 pancakes
Nutrition Facts\ Per Serving (2 Pancakes)
Total fat: 1 gr
Total carbohydrates: 6 gr
Sugars; 2 gr
Protein: 2 gr