Makes 1 serving
Turn simple precooked ingredients into a delicious one-dish meal, high in fiber and with plenty of protein to keep you feeling satisfied.
- ¾ cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup roasted root vegetables
- 1-2 tablespoons vinaigrette (low/non-sugar)
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
Combine chicken, quinoa and roasted vegetables in a bowl; drizzle with vinaigrette. Top with avocado, feta and sunflower seeds.
- Per serving: 499 calories; 28 g fat(5 g sat); 10 g fiber; 41 g carbohydrates;23 g protein; 172 mcg folate; 45 mg cholesterol; 7 g sugars; 0 g added sugars